Good Deal On Shocks - I Think

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 08:49:14 EDT

I was going to order a set of Pro Comp ES9000's for my Dad's 95 2wd from
4wheelparts website. $143 with four shocks and shock boots with free
shipping. I decided to call them to order to make sure they had them in
stock. I ended up getting the four shocks with boots for $127, shipped. I
didn't even ask for anything special, the mail order price is cheaper than
the web price. That seems like about the best deal you are going to get on
ES9000's. Anyway, I'm posting it in case anyone else is looking for shocks
right now.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

'02 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92's w/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II