Re: Re: fender flares

From: Robert Schultz (robert_schultz@sympatico.killspammers.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 10:31:27 EDT

That was all 4. It was actually $215 CDN for 4, but they owed me a favour so
I got them at $180 CDN for 4.

The shipping would hurt. I shipped a mountain bike frame back to Santa Cruz
last week and the dimensional weight was 54lbs! Total package weight was in
fact 12lbs. Cost me $85 CDN to ship UPS Ground.

So into the US it would look something like:
$215 CDN + tax (15%) = 247.25 CDN
plus shipping (est. $85CDN after all, I used the box the flares came in)
247.25 + 85 = 332.25 CDN
332.25 CDN / 1.6 (US conversion) = ~$208 USD

It would be easier to stop by your dealer and buy them, especially if you're
into instant gratification.

Rob S.