Back to brakes

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 18:01:28 EDT

  Well, just as I sent the email asking about brakes I headed back to my
motor pool and as I was making the turn into the parking lot my brake pedal
went to the floor...
  A quick glance under the truck (once I got it stopped) and now it seems
that there is a leak coming from one of the two bolts on the back of the
caliper (facing the back of the truck) Not the 2 bolts that hold it onto the
spindle, the other two...any info on what the hell those bolts are and
possible reasons why it would leak would be greatly appreciated.
  Eric Jerman
Camp Lejeune, NC
98 Dakota Sport RC 3.9L 5 Spd
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/dakon18s