Re: Re: Re: truck--what do u think?

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 21:09:49 EDT

> They are asking $6000, but the guy that told him about it said he would
> probably go down to $4500.
Boy, I hate to tell you this, but for comparison sake, here goes.
I bought my 92, 2WD reg cab long bed V6 auto in Jan 02 with 92 k on the
clock, and have every receipt on it since 93. In fact, I was able to drive
it a few times over the years as it belonged to my employer. Oh yeah-price?
$1750. I realize that is on the low side, but sometimes you get lucky.

Jon
STL MO