RE: Re: Carlisle DML location

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 21:35:23 EDT

first of all I want to warn all of you that you have till June 21st to
register online! don't forget!!!
second I forget the hotel phone number but will figure it out for you
tomorrow...
third I have a bunch of rooms reserved if anyone needs them...I had a few
friends back out on me and have not canceled...

finally, Greg...that truck is awesome!!! I love it...can't wait to see if
in person!

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY
http://www.yllwdkta.com