ODBII Scanner (UPDATE - FOUND)

From: roadkill47@attbi.com
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 09:47:58 EDT

Thanks! I forgot to add it, but I have a 99 Sport CC
4x4 and when I do the key on-off thing, I get a test of
all my gagues. I even tried just turning it on and
nothing flashes. From past posts, I need to use the
ODBII computer to read the codes.

The good news is that some Jiffy Lube locations have
this code reader and will read it for FREE! A local 5
star dealer wanted $82 for this. COOL!

Now all I have to do is to get my truck to shift out of
first gear (auto) and get it 30 miles to my house to get
it worked on.

Thanks!