RE: Answer to the Nissan Skyline

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 10:06:54 EDT

I cannot recall which car magazine (1-2 months ago) did the test run with
both vehicle but the specs for off the line and 1/4 mile was given to the
Evo. However, they love the cornering on the WRX Sti model.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps