Re: Re: Mopar Nats ?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 11:00:58 EDT

At 10:47 AM 6/12/02 -0400, you wrote:
>There is supposed to be a cruise in Newark but you just know
>there will always be activity on Brice Road.:) Have you checked
>out http://www.moparnats.org/ Ray
>http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/20KM1FD2KWBP.html

Thanks, Ray. Just took a look. I see that a crate engine
is also being given away.

Looks like David and I will be back. I've sent in my pre-reg.
a couple of weeks ago. We'll be convoying down on the Thurs.
with Jim and his buddy, Bruce ('74 built 360 Satellite), and
hopefully, Jon ('70 built 440 cuda).

It may be my only time to be on a track this season. St. Thomas
Mopar race looks to be a washout this Sat. Cayuga is now aiming
to open in July (HA!). There is a Mopar Race at Grand Bend on July 7th
but, with the way things are going this year, that'll be a washout as well :-)

See you in Aug. I expect you to be running 13.6s by then :-0

Bob