Re: Signing Off :(

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 16:40:50 EDT

Ya know, I was driving next to a 2002 Cobra the other day, I have to say,
it's a pretty sweet ride. Anyone know what kind of exhaust Ford is putting
on the new Cobras? Cause that thing sounded mean. :) I'm still muffler
shopping, but unless I find or hear something better, I think it's going to
be a 3" in/out Spintech 3441. I was talking with a guy at work the other
day, corvette owner, who was asking me if I wanted to go fast why did I buy
a truck, I told him I know I could have gotten something faster for around
the same price, but I'm just a pickup guy at heart, always have been, always
will be, just can't see myself driving a car, guess ya have to be one of us
to really understand, huh? :) Well, I take that back, there is a car I
would drive, and hopefully will one day, '68 Charger R/T ;)

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA

"Sam South" <sawcut64@comcast.net> wrote in message news:001d01c21249$f8df6de0$42802a44@ypeast01.mi.comcast.net... > > Well I just sold my baby(Dak that is) to a fellow DMLer, and I hope he has a > lot of fun and stomps some ASS with her!! I find myself without a Chrysler > product for the first time in my adult life, kind of weird. I'd like to > thank everybody for all the help over the last few years, it's been a lot of > fun, especially when the bench racing got a little heated ;) I needed to > sell her in order to buy a house in the DFW area this fall, not to mention > she NEVER would have passed those Texas emissions tests(we don't have them > here in MI) So hopefully next summer I'll be tearing up the Texas streets in > another project car..I dunno maybe a COBRA....Later(ducking for cover and > signing off quickly;) > Sam South > '95 360 3.90 LSD > ET 13.61 MPH 105.88 > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/sawcut64/ > >