Re: TSB and warranty question

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 16:40:26 EDT

Yes. A TSB is basically a note to the service areas saying "here's a way to
resolve symptoms of a common problem". For example, the spark plug wire
reroute TSB was issued in response to numerous people complaining of ping.

If there are outstanding TSBs for your vehicle, but you haven't had the
symptoms listed in the TSB, there's no solid reason to have the TSB
performed. TSB work isn't mandatory, nor should there be any ill effects as
a result of not performing the work on a properly-operating vehicle.