Shows Was: Back to brakes

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 17:22:59 EDT

Well Binghamton is close enough and I'll try to make as many shows as I can,
but believe me...my truck is better off in the parking lot. Atleast till
I'm out of school. While it's good enough for daily driving, it's not good
enough for show. I SERIOUSLY need body work and new paint and alot of
little things to help clean it up some...I'm going to school in January for
Autobody repair and hopefully I will be allowed to use the dak for my
"major" project...then hopefully it will be ready for show! I definitely
want to make some DML meets though...it's all about fun right? For now the
dak isn't ready! I'll work something out