Re: Shows Was: Back to brakes

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 20:51:17 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> In fact, I really wish I had a 4x4 Dak - I would LOVE to get the
> truck completely plastered in mud just before coming down to Carlisle
> and parking it on the show field like that. :-) I could do it with the
> Ram, but then they'd park me off with the Rams instead of near the DML
> tent. :-P

If, by some freak chance, I do end up getting an '04 Dak, do I hear
"private sale"? :)

As for plastering it before C@C, I don't think you want to. You'll have
all manner of shakes & shimmies all the way there and be dropping mud
all along the road. Take what Dakota & I went through last year driving
home from the BBQ, and almost double it.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com