Viper Converter Available Soon

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 21:07:49 EDT

Many of you remember that I had an engine fire that totaled my Ram this past
February. The claim is finally being settled. I'm walking funny and they
didn't even kiss me first. So, I'm taking the salvage on my truck and
parting it out. Most of it is Ram specific. One item I thought might be of
interest to DML'ers is my Viper torque converter from Precision industries.
These things are bulletproof. It's rated to 1000hp. This one was done with
a 2400-2600 stall speed and only has about 5000 miles on it. They retail for
$800 - $900. I'd like to get $500 for it. I don't have the truck back yet
from the salvage yard but I will be physically parting it out in the next 2
or 3 weeks and you can get the converter then. If someone gives me a firm
commitment, it's theirs and you can pay me when I have it available. These
things are really sturdy for anyone running big power. I'll take your DML
word for it if you say you are going to buy it. Thanks.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

2002 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92'sw/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single,
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II