RE: Signing Off :(

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 08:54:08 EDT

Hey Sam!

Best of luck to you and your family down in DFW! I've been down there and it
can be a bit more hot & humid compared to MI so stay cool :) Nice chatting
with you! Cheerios!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 45,000mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU