Re: Rice for Breakfast.

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 20:01:11 EDT

Saturday night on my way home from a party I did the same to a kid in a
Civic 4-door. White car, black bolt-on wing, rims & tires, maybe some
engine work and a lowering kit. He pulled up on my right at the first
light, and I dusted him (I don't think he pushed it). I moved to the
right lane to get ready for the highway on-ramp in a few blocks, he
moved to the left. Next light, did it again. This time he gave it some
extra gas. Third light, he got beat again even though he was trying.

Then he fell in behind me to get on the highway, tailgated me, put on
his highbeams and his ultra-bright foglights, and followed me for about
1/4 mile before he decided not to follow me home.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com