Re: Re: V6 Alt / Air Cond Compressor Brackets

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 21:39:55 EDT

You may want to check with your local machine shop or engine rebuilder's,
especially shop's that offer installation
of the engines. My local shop races a '99 Chrysler Sebring Coupe in the NHRA
SS/GA class, he buy's damaged Magnum engines for spare cranks,rods,and
blocks,and usually pitches the extenal parts in to the scrap
pile. I scored a 5.2 Magnum oil pan,timing cover, and ac/alt mounting
bracket for $10.00 ea, plus another $20.00 for dipping and bead blasting of
the parts.
Shops of this type can be a gold mine of used parts.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com