Re: Re: RE: Service Manuals Project

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 09:54:21 EDT

You really think it will be that anonymous? We leave a trail everywhere.
They can find the DML archives. The hosting ISP could give up logs and
names when lawysers threaten.

"aww, c'mon, who's gonna get hurt" really isn't a valid defense against
this. The FSM states on PAGE ONE that any storage & distribution of the
contents is prohiubited without express consent from Chrysler.