Re: Manuals on CD was RE: Service Manuals Project

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 14:13:27 EDT

I was going to dig up that link tonight Bill. There's a very, very
important statement on the front page of that site that this "project"
lacks:

"A DaimlerChrysler licensed product (disclaimer)."

Also note that they don't go past 1989. I wonder if Chrysler won't let them
distribute anything less than X years old.

<B1LLYW@aol.com> wrote in message news:9d.295dfc07.2a3b86d5@aol.com...

> I thought I'd throw this into the mix.
>
> www.moparmanuals.com
>
> Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com
>
> '02 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92's w/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
> Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip -
Stage