ASE chips

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 16:02:23 EDT

  While I have the motor out putting the new one in I am gonna send my pcm
out to ASE to have there chip installed. The regular one costs about 340
bucks but only raisies the rev limiter 500 or so rpms along with removing
the top speed limiter and and adjusting the fuel and spark curves. I wanted
a little more than the average v6 owner(since this isnt the average v6 =P)
so I'm going for the fully custom chip for 100 bucks more. This custom chip
includes dyno tunning of it, but since I'm in MD and they are in CA it's not
gonna work out. Anyone else run the ASE on anything other than a 4.7 or am
I gonna be the test monkey?

later

ps..local auto parts place got me a brand new v6 rod..will be here monday
Bernd