Re: Re: Off topic list

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 18:50:42 EDT

  He receives his mail in digest form. One big group of messages. I used to
get it that way at Yahoo, but when I started using Outlook Express I started
getting them individually and I like that better. You can just look at what
you want instead of going thru everything to see one or two thing you
haven't already seen. I can definitely see why he is complaining!!!! Oh, I
always delete the previous messages before I send, but sometimes they
'magically' reappear!!??
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>