re:Subject: Gen II radio (actually tape player) problem

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 19:01:27 EDT

Richard,

there is a splice in the wiring harness just under the fuse box, about 8
inches down.... ;)

Seriously, I have had mine do that before, especially on cold days.
Sometimes it just kicks and kicks and kicks, and never ejects the tape. I
have reached my finger in the cassette door, and eased the edge of the
cassette up. Usually that works to eject it, and then it works just fine.

I'll be happy to sell you my factory unit for 600 dollars. It's the world
famous Infinity stereo with high-tech "stereo fade left to right, front to
back" sound. It's really kind of cool... sometimes the left side plays,
sometimes the right, sometimes the backs, sometimes the fronts. You just
never know with this Infinity! (A lot like a radio with the antenna
disconnected).... cutting edge technology!!! That way I can get the Alpine
CD player, 6.5" door speakers, big honkin' amp, and sub that I want!

Email me off list for this bargain of the month.

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport