re:Gen II radio (actually tape player) problem

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 21:21:57 EDT

If it's not fixable, and you want a factory average non-infinity system -
I'll look for the radio/tape deck I pulled out my 95 and make you a deal on
it.
( or get a basic Kenwood deck to replace it, that's what I did in '96 -
4x40 watts is good )

Victor Williams / Marietta GA
'95 DAK CC, 318 , 5 sp lsd,K&N dropin,Jacobs Ign,Jardine catback. 223k
miles..
Kenwood CD Chg,JBL speakers,JBL sub.