Re[2]: Re: RE: Service Manuals Project

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 21:33:45 EDT

> Gary,
> Couldn't you just save it to a file on a disk or something and just send
> it to each individual person that wants it through email or something? That
> way we could all save it to our hard drive for future reference.

I'm wondering how large a file like this would be. I
just looked at my 93 manual and the thought of
scanning EVERY PAGE is beyond me. Perhaps if you had
an automatic document feeder for the scanner, but then
you would need to cut the manual up for that to work.
Or if you have a LOT of time and patience.... At any
rate I'm guessing an entire manual in pdf format would
be way too large for email anyway.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com