Re: Service Manuals Project Attn: Gary

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 23:45:08 EDT

I stand corrected.

My hat is off to you. Not many people would go the extra mile to back up
what they say. You made a good argument and backed it up. Its nice to see
that.

I enjoyed this debate. I hope there are no hard feelings :)

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)