RE: Service Manuals Project Attn: Gary

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 00:37:56 EDT

i'll have to agree, making any copies is asking for serious trouble.
regardless of the obvious moral issues, i dont wanna see DC go bankrupt
from the rampant and free distribution of FSM's. i still have 35,000
miles left on my warranty dammit!!! ;-)

nevertheless, a great gesture, even if it was from <begin sinister
music> the fiery pits of hell <end sinister music>...and this should
serve as a reminder for all of us - the next time you want to record an
NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL game to watch at a later time, remember Title 17!!!

now i need to get to bed before this cough gets worse. looks like a Dr.
appt for
me...*cough*2001*cough*4.7*cough*FSM*cough*please*cough*...looks like
it's getting worse :(

this late-nite sarcasm has been brought to you by a reformed IRC
"discussion" junkie, and is in no way meant to hurt feelings or promote
or defend any certain viewpoint :)

-adam