Re: Re: RE: Service Manuals Project

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 05:36:19 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/02 9:20:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andylevy@yahoo.com writes:

<< That doesn't change the fact that you're electronically copying, storing
 and distributing the contents of the book, which is still a violation of
 the copyright. >>

I can't believe all the bitching about copyright violations on this list.
Between us, we have probably broken nearly every motor vehicle and emissions
law in the U.S. And now you're going to whine about copyrights? Give me a
break.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

2002 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92'sw/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single,
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II