RE: RE: IAT ... Ripoff ?!? Good/Bad ?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 10:18:49 EDT

Well, had a very nice conversation with the owner of K-Systems and our
designs (while simular on function...are different). We're working on
an agreement to stay in our respective markets ...as not to step on any
of each others toes (and to avoid any patent infringements). He's a
really decent person and we may even wind up sharing some ideas on a few
of the 2002+ model problems.

- Bernd