RE: Re: Who really is Dakota Pimpin's Owner?? *L* Off Topic

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 19:32:50 EDT

Notice all the kids counting the hairs on their upper lip (and looking
for stubble). Notice the amount of testosterone that was released with
her initial post. (Notice all the single males throwing their chests
out and grunting.) LOL

It's ok...we understand. Yes, she's very attractive and (no question on
this one) has a nice body. (And for some would like to have her "plant
it" in there Dakota as well).

C'mon people...put yer tongues back in your mouth...you're getting drool
all over my monitor. ;)

- Bernd