Mopar hitch for sale...

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 23:07:42 EDT

Before I let it loose on ebay....

Anyone here interested in buying a Mopar trailer hitch ?
This came stock on my 98 CC Dakota with the towing package.
Used maybe 4 times to pull a jetski. Has the spot for the factory wiring
harness. I will also include brand new nuts and bolts.

I just put on a rollpan and cannot use this.
Looking to get $100, but open to offers as I don't know the value.

Its possible that I may be going up to Baltimore soon, so I can deliver
anywhere between Norfolk VA and Baltimore MD no charge (just meet me by the
interstate.)

I will also deffinately trade for a behind the rollpan type hitch.

Marty