Exhaust Manifold Bolts

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 14:38:48 EDT

Sorry Folks,
      Someone put up a post about having a problem with the exhaust
manifold bolts snapping. I read it and accidently deleted it. I went to
edmonds.com and they have a TSB listed for the exhaust manifolds, at least
for the 98 Dak's. If you interested, its TSB #110798, dated Oct 98. The
NHTSA # is SB602327. THe problem area listed is the outer exhaust manifold
studs may fatigue and break. I don't know it this applies to your vehicle,
but it might be worh checking it out.

Best of Luck,

Ray
Dover, DE