wilwood brake kits

From: mark janke (markcjanke@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 15:16:28 EDT

I can vouch for the quality on the Willwood disc brake
conversion kits. I just helped a friend convert his
'70 Valiant front drums to the Willwood discs and it
was an easy install. The directions are very clear,
all the parts were there, there were no surprises and
the weight savings was incredible. Their calipers are
extremely light and its cool how you change the pads
on them. They have a cut out on the back side, so all
you do is remove a cotter pin and your pads slide out
the back.

Definitely recommended.