ladies and gentlemen

From: joel.esler@us.army.mil
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 18:27:42 EDT

I need some help guys...

If anyone out there has a 2K Dak, sport, regular cab, and you have a
digital camera, i need you to take pictures of the STOCK rear
suspension and email them to me off DML please.

I need pictures of the Stock spring hangars, the shackles, the leaf
springs, pictures of where the leaf spring contacts the axle, i need
pictures of the axle itself. Please guys, i need a hellalot of
pictures here, and the more you can provide the easier my job will be
in replacing my messed up suspension.

Also, if anyone has diagrams from the book on this setup please scan
them, email them, whatever we have to do, calling all cars here guys.
Thanks.

Joel