Website Updates

From: Steve Feiler (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 23:57:48 EDT

I was doing one of my routine updates and noticed that I hadn't updated my
Owners Homepage in awhile. I did some surfing and followed a lot of links
and ended up adding a bunch of homepages to my links page. I e-mailed most
of the people whose pages got added but some others didn't have valid e-mail
links.

If you'd like to have your website added to my list and seen by thousands of
visitors, just drop me a line and I'll add you ASAP.

I'd also appreciate a simple link back to my site:

Dodge Dakota/Durango Information Archive

Banner URL: (Optional)
http://www.dakota-durango.com/banners/banner.gif

Thanks!

- Steve