Re: IAT Adjuster probs

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 18:09:30 EDT

Yep, I'm in the same boat now. My adjuster box (2nd generation) worked
awesomely last year when I first installed it, but I removed it over the
winter and I haven't got it to work again yet. Can't figure out what's going
on with it.

Now with the back order on the IAT adjusters I'll probably just disconnect
mine and relocate the IAT sensor to the fender.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport