Edelbrock Shocks For Sale

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 19:40:44 EDT

I just put these up on eBay. One (1) pair of brand new unopened Edelbrock
Performer IAS mono-tube rear shocks for 97-02 Dodge Dakota 4x4, including
Quad Cabs. The Edelbrock part number for one shock is 3423, the auction is
for two of them. I ended up with an extra set of rears. These shocks sell for
$75 each. I started the bid at $75 for both, no reserve. Edelbrock's
website says they only fit to 01 but I confirmed with their tech support that
they will fit 02's and in fact, have a set on my 02 Dak.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1837473665

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

2002 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92'sw/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single,
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II