Re: ProComp Shocks

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 21:03:20 EDT

Ok check this out, when your truck is at normal ride heith, remove the lwr
bolt of the shock,keep the upper not on. Now compress the shock all the way
till it bottoms out,do this with your own strength, Does the lwr shock hole
go beyond the mounting bolt hole on lwr arm or does it stop befor the arm
bolt hole?? if it stops too soon and holes dont line up,this is why you
break bolts,shock bottoms out and puts a load on bolt..