RE: Re: RE: RE: 3.91 gears ???

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 22:53:14 EDT

that's true...hey Andy...I know your truck is about the exact same age as
mine...put your truck into a garage with good white light and look over your
paint...particularly the tops of the bed, hood, and roof...I just want to
see how wide spread this is...you will notice little white dots in the paint
and almost a chalky color. mine is actually turning white. Also if you
push on the paint at all it bubbles up and the clear coat flakes right
off...

thanks...

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY