Re: Rice for Breakfast.

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 23:53:09 EDT

Coast of California??,............ Ah' I really feel for Ya'.......
Oh'.....That's right your stuck on a ship.....Sorry....will ya' get a shore
leave anytime soon? No seriously, this may turn into a bigger pain in the
a$$ than I was expecting. The DAK would be back in shape by now if I hadn't
went this route and replaced the bumper and repaired the tailgate like it
was! Just have to be patient I guess!!

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com