Re: TSB for these things?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 22:58:30 EDT

The only one i have an idea about is the clunk from the "tranny" when going
into reverse. I talked to a few friends, and kind of figured that the sound
isn't from the tranny at all, but the u-joints. One of my friends has had
this problem on at least 2 of his past vehicles. (Neither of which was a
Dodge)
So, no TSB, but there really isn't anything to worry about.

The Adam Blaster