Re: Andy's Paint Was: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: 3.91 gears ???

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 00:03:59 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> The skin on Andy's dak should be doing pretty good - given its
> yearly mud baths... (Dermatologist approved?) ;-) Speaking of which,
> its about time for another one, isn't it? I think I can work you in
> about 2 weeks from now - say, Friday or Saturday? The doctor is in! ;-)

Can we make it a noon appointment? And can you get me in and out of the
office quick so I can get back to work?

I think we should put my OEM fan shroud back on before hitting the pit.
  Only been off since, what, October?

I should be caravaning down with Neil Bellenger on the 5th from
Rochester, after watching the fireworks ON Lake Canandaigua with a DOC
member who has a boat out there.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com