RE: RE: 1997 thru 1999 Dodge Rams and Dakota Suffer Paint Problems?

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 17:55:19 EDT

you missed the point! it's an unwritten warranty...they will never write it
down so they don't get huge bills from everyone...here are a few sites that
should help back this up and I have many more that I'm trying to get
organized for my site!

http://www.allpar.com/fix/secret-warranties.html (threats mean you will take
them to court) which I plan on doing if I don't get 100% at the shop of my
choice directly from dodge.

http://peelingpaint.homestead.com/ read most of this site...very good!!!

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/6183/todo.html and another....

wait for my site to be done for the complete list...

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY
http://www.yllwdkta.com
http://go.to/ohiomeet