RE: RE: Changing Spark Plugs

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 20:15:43 EDT

BAHAHA...oh sorry, I'm not laughing at ya, I'm laughing with ya. Good ole
air tools. I can do plugs on my 5.9 in under 7 minutes. Oh yeah, it also
helps to have headers. No more heat shields. Also, for those of you that
keep your plug shields on there, why do you cause yourself additional
consternation. Yank those suckers out and put them in the recycling bin.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD