Excessive crank time when hot.

From: Robert Parrish (parrishfarm@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 05:39:17 EDT

Can anyone out there in DML land confirm this as a potential problem with
the fuel pump regulator/ check valve? I took my '98 5.2 in to DC dealership
here in Richmond, Va. They kept the truck for 2 days trying to diagnose the
problem only to call and say they were stumped. "You're vehicle is not
showing any codes Mr. Parrish. We cannot duplicate the problem. You have a
lot of after market stuff on this truck". they said. Can any of you relate?

Robert Parrish
Richmond, Va.