RE: Funny Site

From: Esler, Joel (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 10:37:35 EDT

I've seen that, but here in Augusta, Georgia where people are ghetto
anyway... My friend is a manager of a Tires Plus down here in Augusta, and
I've worked there a couple times... I've seen people walk when he'll offer
four tires, mounted, balanced, and aligned for a 100.00. I've seen em walk.
They are ghetto in Augusta.

Incidently Bill, regarding the topic, i think you meant to say "Funny sight"
;)

Esler, Joel D