Re: coil spring spacer

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 18:40:47 EDT

Actually, I've been having the same prob w/ the Hotchkis drop coils. I too
considered a spacer-I guess it's a no-no. Shorter tires would help, so would
taking weight off the front end(battery reloc. etc) I'm leaning towards
both, I'm going the replace my 275/50R17's w/ 255/50's or 275/40's as soon
they wear out. I'm also going to install an optima battery in the right/rear
corner below the bed.
Let me know what you come up with.
Patrick Delgado