Re: coil spring spacer

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 23:03:27 EDT

I've got 1" drop springs with 2" drop a-arms. I also have 275/40/17 tires.
The only problem I have with the front is my r/t wheels rub on the r/t
anti-sway bar. They dont rub anywhere and my ride is alot firmer. I am also
using poly bushings and belltech shocks. Look at my website.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed