Re: Ummm...What?

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 00:28:34 EDT

hahahahahahahahhahahahh!!! These boys have all the professionalism and
experience of a high school auto shop class. (which would be an insult
to high school auto shops!!)

They may be a fledgeling company trying to get into the pack - but man
oh man... They are not gettin outta pit row like that.

greg conner wrote:

> www.dodgepower.com
>
> Anyone ever heard of these guys? They were advertising on ebay. I went
> to the site and well lets just says they arent up to Dan Arcand's level
> of tb porting..lol Go check it out for yourslef...looks fishey to me

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow