Re: Rims

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 08:50:39 EDT

These aftermarket R/T wheels are a lot more money than the factory wheels,
My rims came from the dealer for $600.00 +$36.00=tax, CAPITAL original
wheels wants more than $800.00 for a set. I won't tell you what they want
for a set of polished or chrome R/T wheels. Let's just say you could buy a
set of the new 20" R/T wheels
for what they want for the them.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com