Re: I need a new battery !

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 09:50:33 EDT

At 02:37 PM 6/21/02 -0700, you wrote:
>I know most of you here recommend the Red Top Optima.
>Anyone have a part number that I can use as a reference
>before I go to Crappy Tire and order one from the no mind
>behind the counter. Jay

Jay

I don't have a part number but, as far as I'm aware, you'll
just have two choices (with the red top, probably the others
as well). You'll need to decide on whether you want just
the top post one or the one with top and side posts.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG