Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: : IAT Adjuster probs

From: Martin Nowak (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 18:15:50 EDT

Well since doing the suspension mods, I can out-corner a stock r/t.
And since the cold-air intake, jet chip, pullies, and no mufler, I can take
out a stock r/t. My brother has a 99 r/t and that is my basis for this
statement.
He gets crappy milage, I get good mailage and can take em'
So I too am grining ear to ear when an r/t pulls up and wants to run .....
I may not spank em like a honda but he then knows his place ;)

Marty

""TonyC"" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> Yeah, But I'm greinning ear to ear when I'm getting drappy mileage.
hahaha